Use of Site
All information, including but not limited text, artwork, graphics, charts, report, software, design, structure, expression, etc., (collectively will be referred as “Content”).
These contents, in the site is destined to your personal, non-commercial using only. The content published on this site may not be reproduced, distributed or incorporated anywhere and by any means without prior written consent from E360 Solutions Private Limited.
This site content is protected and any unapproved using will entail in violation of Copyright and other statues. The copyright of these contents rests with E360 or its licensors. You do not own acquire ownership rights to any content, documents, or other materials viewed through this site, unless expressly granted.
You also agree, that any violation by you of these Terms will constitute an unlawful and unfair business practice and will cause irreparable harm to E360, for which monetary damages may be inadequate and you consent to E360 obtaining any equitable relief that E360 deems necessary or appropriate in such situations.
E360 Solutions, E360learn, E360consult, E360blog, Learn Metrology, www.e360solutions.in , www.e360solutions.co.in are trademarks of E360 Solutions Private Limited (registration under process) in India and other countries.
Third Party Trademarks
All trademarks, registered trademarks, trade names, product names and logos, contained in this site are properties of their respective owners.
Use of Communication Services
The Communication Services may contain e-mail, forums, blog and other messages platform or communication facilities designed to enable to you to communicate with other. You agree to use the communication services to post, send and received message and material that are proper and related to the particular communication service. You agree that when using communication services, you will not
- For Junk E-mail, Spamming and / or unsolicited messages, including but not limited to commercial and marketing activities
- Defame, abuse, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others
- Publish, post, upload or distribute any inappropriate, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information
- Upload, distribute or make available files, images, photos, software or other material protected by intellectual properties by law, including but not limited like the copyright materials, trademark materials unless you own or control the rights thereof or have the required consent to do the same.
- Use of images, materials, photos or information which are made available through any services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary right of any person or entity.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan, corrupted files or any other similar programs or software that may damage the operations of others computer or property.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods of services for any business purpose.
- Falsify or delete any copyright management information or labels of the origin in a file that are uploaded.
- Restricting or preventing other users from using and enjoying the communication services.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including but not limited to e-mail addresses.
- Violate any applicable law of land or regulations
- Create false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Use, download or otherwise copy or provide (either at cost or free) to person or any entity, the directory of users of the services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
E360 Solutions has no obligation to monitor the communication services, however we reserves the right to review or moderate (as and when possible) materials or content posted in the Communication Services and to remove any content or materials in its sole discretion. E360 Solutions, reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all the Communication Services at any time, without any notice.
The operation of the site in whole or any portion may interrupt, to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction or other changes.
Third Party Sites
This site may contain links to other web sites (Third Part Sites or Linked Sites). These links are provided solely for convenience to our visitors. Such linked sites are not under control of E360 Solutions.
E360 Solutions is not responsible and does not endorse the content of such Third Party Sites. You are advised to make your judgement on those Third Party Sites during your interactions.
Unsolicited Idea Submission Policy
E360 Solutions or any of its employees do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas for advertising, promotions, new products, technologies, materials, plans, creative art work or other works. We do not provide assurances that the unsolicited idea submitted to E360 Solutions or any of its employees, will be treated as confidential. E360 Solutions could not be held responsible for the Unsolicited Ideas.
Unlawful or Prohibited Use
You must not
- Use this Site for any unlawful purpose.
- Use any automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology like “robot”, “page-scrape”, “spider” or any similar, manual process to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of this site or any content.
- Attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means.
- Use this site in any manner that might damage, disable or impair the performance of this site.
- Breach the security or authentication measures on the Site or any network connected to the site.
Any attempt by you to the above, to damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this site will treated violation and will be prosecuted under Criminal and Civil Laws as applicable. Any such attempts be made or assistance for such attempts, E360 Solutions reserves rights to seek damages from such users to the fullest extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify and hold E360 Solutions and employees, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or all expenses claimed by any third party in connection with your use of this site.
By accessing this site, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to our Disclaimer Policy, which is part of this agreement. E360 Solutions may change the Disclaimer Policy at any time without notice. E360 Solutions Disclaimer Policy is available in site www.e360solutions.in
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
You agree that all disputes, arising out of your use of this site, shall be governed by and enforced with the laws of Government of India, as applicable and amended from time to time.
In the event of any dispute between E360 Solutions and you with the use of this site, the same shall be resolved promptly and in good faith. If any disputes are unable to resolve within reasonable time (not to exceed thirty (30) days) then either party shall attempt through mediation. If the dispute cannot be resolved through mediation, then parties shall be free to resolve under the applicable law. Jurisdiction will be under Bengaluru Court.
We, E360 Solutions Private Limited, request you to kindly take a print out of this document for your reference.
For any clarifications or your comments on this policy, please feel free to write to us firstname.lastname@example.org